Founded in 1785 by Florens-Louis Heidsieck, the Piper-Heidsieck Champagne House became the first winery in Champagne to achieve B Corp certification in 2022. This amazing achievement is grounded in sustainable viticulture, reduction of both carbon footprint and waste, and the promotion of diversity, inclusion, and the quality of life at work.
Plus, its rumoured that Marilyn Monroe, one of their earliest supporters, used to keep a month's supply of champagne in her kitchen! Say no more…
B CORP CERTIFICATON
✓ Carbon Footprint Reduction
- The lightest bottle on the market since 2010.
- -40% Energy use by 2025.
- Achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050.
✓ Sustainable practices
- Preserving and enhancing biodiversity and local species.
- NO herbicides, NO pesticides, NO chemicals.
✓ Social Impact
- Gender equity and parity for managers.
- Advocating for inclusion.
- Supporting local and international causes.
✓ Suppliers and partners
- 100% of our wine growing partners certified Viticulture Durable en Champagne (VDC) by 2025.
- 100% of our suppliers located in Europe by 2030.
- Moving away from added value packs in non-recyclable materials.
A word from CEO
"Achieving B Corp certification reflects our pioneering ethos and daring initiative to be a driving force of change within the Champagne industry. This certification not only recognises our environmental impact in the vineyards, but extends to our entire winemaking ecosystem, our community and our workplace."
- Benoit Collard Piper-Heidsieck CEO
Our Personal Favourite
Piper-Heidsieck Rosé Sauvage is a Rosé Champagne where fruit and colour are in perfect harmony. Dominated by Pinot Noir and boasting an unusually high proportion of red wines, this blend boasts a deep scarlet colour and decisive character.
Buy 6 Bottles, Get 10% off now!
Click here to get your 10% off!